Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wedding

When I first started my photography business I was looking for a wedding to photograph so I could get some experience.  A friend of mine connected me with this couple and they let me come and be a second shooter at their wedding.  I remember being so nervous but trying to play it cool!  You'll notice there are no pictures of the groomsmen and that's because when I walked into where they were, the main photographer was in there and I felt like I was imposing so I just stayed where the ladies were.  Then during the ceremony it started raining and I was not ready for that at all so I stayed back under a canopy.  I had a previous engagement too so I had to leave early and didn't get all the cake shots and what not, but as I look through these pictures now, I don't think they're half bad, especially with it being my first time!  As you go through you'll notice that I was "angle" happy!!  So glad I moved past that phase!
 
 
 










That awkward moment when someone's behind ruins the picture!
 










No comments:

Post a Comment