Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Miss K ~Senior

On my way to meet this senior and her mom I was driving my mother's van because we were down to one car at the time.  I get to the area that I'm going to park in and I hear a very loud noise and people staring my way so I stopped and got out to see what had happened...and lo and behold my mom's gas tank was on the ground!  So here I was in the middle of the intersection with a gas tank dragging on the ground and a senior session that's supposed to be starting in 10 minutes.  Thank the Lord for good husbands that keep you calm in a moment of panic!  So after my husband got there I was able to go on with this sweet young lady's session.  That little piece of terror couldn't have happened on a better session, not every client would be as understanding as to why I was 10 minutes late for their session!  Of course, I think it helped that they saw it :)  but they were so kind about the whole thing and were even going to give me a ride home...until I got a text from my hubby asking if I was almost done because he was waiting for me!  Love that man!   Here are a few of Miss K's sneak peeks.  Isn't she gorgeous?!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment